Earlier this week Disney announced that they'd be premiering 'The Disney Family Singalong Volume II' on ABC, a followup to the wildly popular 'The Disney Family Singalong' which featured celebrities from around the Disney Family singing some of their favorite Disney songs in their homes, including our absolute queen Ariana Grande.
When the announcement was made, the lineup was yet to be released, however we now officially have part of the lineup of volume 2 of the Disney Family Singalong! Check out the full lineup below:
- “A Whole New World” – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost There” – Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World” – Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” – Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me” – Miguel
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything” – Shakira
- “When I Am Older” – Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” – Various Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- “Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer
HALSEY SINGING "PART OF YOUR WORLD" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
More acts will be announced leading up to the event, but for now we have some AMAZING new performances to look forward to!
The event will premier on ABC on Mothers Day, May 10th at 7 PM EST on ABC. Ryan Seacrest will return as the host of the event and Mickey's head will return to guide viewers through the lyrics of all their favorite Disney songs. For now, you can relive the first show on Disney Plus, or check our Ariana Grandes performance below: