We sipped, we strolled, we conquered Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival! This week we attended the D23 member exclusive Sip & Stroll event packed full of food, fun, and fantastic experiences!
Sip & Stroll Event Itinerary:
- 10:45 - 11 AM: Check-in at Spaceship Earth VIP Lounge
- 11 AM - 12:45 PM: D23-exclusive Food & Wine Experiences at the Spaceship Earth VIP Lounge
- 12:45 - 6:30 PM: Free time to explore Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- 6:30 - 6:45 PM: Check-in at America Gardens Theatre
- 6:45 - 7:30 PM: VIP Viewing at Eat to the Beat Concert Series (Kenny G)
- 8:15 - 9:30 PM: Sip & Stroll Dessert Reception at Italy Isola at the Italy Pavilion
We started our day off with tropical mimosas at the Spaceship Earth VIP Lounge followed by a hands-on candy sushi demonstration. Having spent a large portion of my adult life working in sushi restaurants, you could say I knew a thing or two about what I was doing.
Next up, festival tastings! We got to sample the vegan greek nachos, Impossible sliders, and butternut squash ravioli which all just so happen to be some of our absolute favorites from Food & Wine!
Afterwards, we listened to the festival's head chef talk about putting together the menus for all the booths as well as another presentation all about the branding and design aspect of the festival.
We wrapped up the night with priority seating to see Kenny G at the night's Eat to the Beat concert followed by a dessert reception and Illumnations!
Overall, we couldn't have hoped for a better experience and events like Sip & Stroll completely prove our D23 memberships to be well worth the investment! There is so much thought and planning that goes into these events which makes us look forward to what's next even more! Anyone else looking forward to the Gingerbread Workshop at the Grand Floridian on December 15th?