It's Almost Time For Eat To The Beat!!
As if we needed more of an excuse to visit Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT every year...
They just announced dates for one of our favorite festival offerings: The Eat to the Beat Concert Series!!!
Every night (minus a few days off listed below) there will be a mix of local and world famous talent taking the stage at the America Gardens Theater in the America Pavillion of EPCOT's World Showcase. Be sure to check out every artist below and follow us on our Instagram to see just when we'll be attending this summer and fall.
We're DEFINITELY looking at some meet up opportunities in the park- so look out :)
- July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
- July 30-31 – For King & Country (NEW)
- Aug. 4-5 – Southern Avenue
- Aug. 6-7 – Tiffany
- Aug. 11-12 – Ruben Studdard with Haley Reinhart
- Aug. 13-14 – The Fray (new addition!!!!!)
- Aug. 18-21 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 25-26 – Ayron Jones (NEW)
- Aug. 27-28 – Phillip Phillips (NEW)
- Sept. 1-2 – Baha Men
- Sept. 3-4 – MercyMe
- Sept. 8-9 – Ray Parker Jr.
- Sept. 10-11 – TobyMac
- Sept. 15 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 16 – Celebrity Latin Talent
- Sept. 17-18 – Raul Acosta and Oro Solido (NEW)
- Sept. 22-23 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 24-25 – 98 °
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 6-7 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 13-14 – Hoobastank
- Oct. 15-16 – Air Supply
- Oct. 20-21 – Taylor Dayne
- Oct. 22-23 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 27-30 – Hanson
- Nov. 3-4 – We The Kings (NEW)
- Nov. 5-6 – Sheila E.
- Nov. 10-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nov. 12-13 – 38 Special
Who are you most excited to see at Eat to the Beat This Year?! I mean, Hanson, 98 Degrees, Boys II Men, Joey Fatone!!! The list goes on and on.
If you liked this blog be sure to use code LOSTBROSBLOG for 10% off your next order!
If you want to see more of what we're up to day to day- be sure to follow us on