Orange County will offer it's residents rental assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic. This program will be offered for residents of Orange County, Florida have experienced an unforeseen event that is the direct cause of the emergency need. The full list of qualifications can be found below:
DO I QUALIFY?
- Legal resident of Orange County
- Have an unforeseen event that is the direct cause of the emergency need
- Insufficient resources to meet emergency need
- Final eligibility for assistance is determined after all documentation has been submitted and reviewed
If you're a resident who qualifies, you will have to proceed to your next steps, including making an appointment with the County to review proof materials such as:
- Bank statement/transactions for last 30 days
- Pay stubs/records for last 30 days
- Any other household income documentation, child support, food stamps, social security, etc.
- Letter from employer regarding layoff, reduced hours, etc. if available
Appointments are made by calling (407) 836-6500 (no walk-ins accepted)
- Appointment lines are open from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m., and 1 - 3 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Appointments are filled on a first-call, first-serve basis
For full information regarding Orange County's rent relief program, visit the Orange County Crisis Assistance Program website here.