Guests with confirmed hotel reservations at Disney Resort hotels will have exclusive access to dining reservations beginning June 18th.
Guests with Disney Resort hotel reservations for arrivals June 22 through July 10, 2020 can make dining reservations for select Walt Disney World Resort hotel and available Disney Springs dining locations beginning June 18, 2020. Call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 824-1391 to check availability and make reservations. Or, if you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
At this time, dining reservations are not available for in-park dining experiences. Reservations will resume at a later date.
When in-park dining initially becomes available, you’ll need valid park admission, a reservation for park entry and a dining reservation to dine at an in-park, table-service restaurant. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the park.
The Disney World website has also been updated to reflect enhanced security measures for dining at Disney
- Enhanced Cleaning: We’ve increased cleaning in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more. Additionally, seating areas, dining areas and pagers will be cleaned between Guests.
- Reduced-Contact Menus: Menus will be shared in ways to minimize contact. At quick-service restaurants, menus will be displayed on signage. And at table-service restaurants, you can scan a code with your mobile device to access the digital menu.
- Self-Serve Changes: Beverages and other items that were previously self-serve will instead be served by Cast Members.
- Mobile Order Service: A time-saving feature of the My Disney Experience app, mobile order service enables you to order ahead at select dining locations and pick up food during a designated arrival window.
- Mobile Check-In for Reservations: Check in to your dining reservations at select table-service restaurants using the new mobile check-in feature on the My Disney Experience app. There’s no need to visit the host stand to check in!
- Scannable Codes for Select Restaurant Menus: While at a table-service restaurant, you can use your own mobile device to scan a code for access to the digital menu.
- Cashless Payments: At this time, it is recommended all Guests use cashless payment options, including debit cards, credit cards and Disney Gift Cards. Guests can also opt for contactless payment options—such as mobile wallets—or use cash to purchase a Disney Gift Card at Guest Relations and select merchandise locations. Disney Resort hotel Guests can also use MagicBands to charge their purchase to their Disney Resort hotel folio.
Additional changes to Walt Disney World dining experiences include:
- Menu items may vary. For specific menu information, check the restaurant’s online menu when the restaurant reopens.
- Character Dining will not be offered during the initial reopening, with the exception of a modified Character Dining experience at Topolino's Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera.
- Dinner shows will not be offered during the initial reopening.
- Dining locations will be limited in capacity. Some locations will remain temporarily closed.
- Private dining and in-room delivery will not be offered during the initial reopening window.
- Mobile order service will be offered at select quick-service dining locations throughout the Walt Disney World theme parks (when open), Disney Springs and select Disney Resort hotels.
We understand how much excitement, thought and time goes into planning your visits to Walt Disney World Resort and realize some of these changes may be disappointing. Please know we will be here to help you, as our Cast remains focused on delivering magical experiences and incredible storytelling for everyone who visits.
During this unprecedented period, some of our policies and offerings have been modified:
- All pre-paid dining and experience reservations impacted by the closure will be automatically refunded.
- Reservations made at locations impacted by the closure will not be charged a cancellation or no-show fee.
- We have made the difficult decision to cancel and temporarily no longer offer Disney dining plans. If you have an existing Resort package with a Disney dining plan, we will update your reservation to reflect the removal of the dining plan from your package. The package price will be adjusted accordingly. You will receive a refund if you have already paid in full or a reduction in amount due if you have not yet made final payment.