Brunch at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' Kitchen in Disney Springs
Happy Father's Day from The Lost Bros! This morning we got the team together for brunch at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' Kitchen in Disney Springs and spoiler alert: this is yet another one of the BEST brunches we've been to!
Homecomin' Kitchen is has always been one of our favorite restaurants at Disney Springs and brunch definitely did not disappoint!
Here's everything we tried:
- Church Lady Deviled Eggs | HFK-style whole deviled eggs
- Short Rib Hash w/ side of pecan-smoked bacon | two fried eggs over short rib hash with grilled corn succotash, potatoes, onions, and red peppers served with a cheddar cheese drop biscuit
- Hallelujah Biscuit w/ side of Bradley's grits | open-faced biscuit topped with Chef Art's famous fried chicken, two fried eggs, pimento cheese, pecan-smoked bacon, and smothered in sawmill gravy
- Sunrise Burger w/ side of potato gratin mash | topped with pecan-smoked bacon, a fried egg, white cheddar, tomato-bacon jam, and served on a brioche bun
- House-made Doughnuts | mini iced doughnuts piled with pecans, bacon, and drizzled with house-made caramel or dusted with sugar and served with cane syrup and seasonal fruit
Official Review: 5/5 Cody T Heads